Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae whose cells form the shape of a perfect spiral coil (thus, the name Spirulina, or little spiral). It contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food, plant, grain, or herb.
BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA:
Weight Loss– non meat product that contains the highest protein content along with the essential nutrients and amino acids, without the unnecessary carbohydrates or fats
Cholesterol– contains Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) which is found uniquely on mother’s milk; it promotes heart health and lowers blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Diabetes-Spirulina has been found to have significant postive effects on people suffering from type 2 diabetes mellitus. Reports indicate that spirulina has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in the body after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
Cancer-Has long been established to have cancer fighting ingredients and helps boost the immune system
– contains all essential amino acids
– vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, and H
– 100x more Vitamin A than Carrots
– 50x more iron than spinach, and 3x more iron than beef
– 10x more beta carotene than papaya, 20x more beta carotene than carrots
– 10x more calcium than milk
– 6x more protein than eggs
– excellent source of Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) found on mother’s milk
– rich source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, zinc
– provides Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), Linoleic acid (LA), Stearidonic Acid (SDA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Arachidonic Acid (AA)
Who Should Take Spirulina:
– Children with inadequate vegetable intake
– Teenagers who require extra nutrition during their rapid growing years
– Pregnant women who need balanced nutrition
– Elderly people who have limited dietary options yet require a wide spectrum of nutrients to maintain optimum health. It is also very easy to digest.
– Athletes because it provides energy and improves stamina.
– People with ailments or those who are recuperating from diseases who need proper nourishment for fast recovery (please consult your doctor)
– Busy people who don’t have the time to eat balance meals and instead rely heavily on “fast” and processed foods
– Vegetarians who must acquire proteins from vegetables. Spirulina is 65% protein by weight, 97% digestible protein (compared to beef which is only about 20%)
Contains: 90 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.